Our practice runs by appointment only and you will be given an appointment with your GP of choice whenever possible. Please let the receptionist know if you wish to see a particular GP at the time of making your appointment. We keep emergency appointments on the day's bookings for our patients who need to be seen at short notice.
Please also advise if you require appointments for multiple patients. It is not possible to have more than one patient occupy one appointment time.
If you require interpreter services for your appointment, let the receptionist know and we will organise this for you.
See our list of medical services available. Please contact us with any questions.
- Comprehensive health check
- Cervical screening 5 yearly
- Pregnancy planning
- Fertility concerns
- Contraception advice and options including Mirena and Implanon insertions
- Sexual health checks
- Menopause and beyond
- Antenatal share care
- Regular paediatric health checks
- Comprehensive Check ups
- Erectile dysfunction
- Depression and mood changes
- Skin checks
- Prevention of diabetes and heart disease
- Comprehensive skin checks and skin cancer management.
- Minor surgery such as ingrown toenails, removal of cysts, wound dressings and management.
- Recommended for all our patients and especially those over the age of 75.
- We aim to help you prevent disease such as diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, strokes, cancers and dementia.
- Identifying and addressing risk factors can help prevent some of these conditions.
- Iron Infusions.
- We aim to help you recover from difficult and stressful periods in your life.
Take the first step to recovery.
- Childhood vaccinations
- Travel vaccinations
- Prevent communicable diseases such as Shingles, pneumonia, hepatitis whooping cough, tetanus and influenza.
- High Blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- We will work with you to help you manage your medical conditions and help prevent complications
- ECGs for heart disease
- Spirometry for lung disease