Practice Update June 2020
As always, our doors are still open. If you are experiencing a cough, cold, runny nose, sore throat or fevers we ask that you press the buzzer located on the front door. A receptionist will be with you as soon as they can and in the meantime we ask that you take a seat in our veranda area until your GP brings you through to the practice for your appointment.
If you have any concerns please email the practice on email@example.com
Please be advised that your email may not be responded to in a timely manner and is only for use for general questions. All clinical related concerns need to be addressed by arranging an appointment or a telephone call to the practice.
For appointment bookings outside of our telephone operations hours please book online at www.mountlouisamedical.com.au
Our telephone operational hours are Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm and Saturday 8:00am to 12:00pm.
Mount Louisa Medical Centre is your fully accredited traditional family GP practice located in Townsville.
Our commitment to you
Here at Mount Louisa Medical Centre, we are a small, doctor-owned and led GP practice in Townsville, where the patient comes first. Our focus is on you, and we aim to:
- Provide high-quality timely patient-centred healthcare
- Always make you feel welcome, we are an inclusive practice
- Be committed to addressing the needs and expectations of you, feedback is encouraged and welcomed
- Be your advocate for you and your families healthcare needs
- Be committed to always striving to be better, enabling us to look after you and your family to the highest standards
- Continually monitor, reflect and audit our practice to improve on the care we give you
At Mount Louisa Medical Centre we have onsite pharmacy and pathology. Parking is simple with easy access and you can park right at the door! If you need a doctor in Townsville – contact us now.
Our receptionists are helpful, our nurses care and our Doctors listen